Friday, June 18, 2004
The Director's Cut

I am really excited about the director's cut of Donnie Darko. From the reviews I have read (I really couldn't resist -- it's not like it'll be released in theatres around here anyway), it sounds excellent. I've heard that the deleted scenes included in the DVD of the theatrical release are included, along with a few extra scenes Richard Kelly filmed specifically for the new release. Even the soundtrack (excellent) has been tinkered with. Kelly switched a few songs around, albeit not switching The Pet Shop Boys' West End Girls for Duran Duran's Notorious in the Sparkle Motion scene. I don't know how long I can wait for this DVD.

chandler at 5:35 PM | |

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com