Tuesday, October 05, 2004
My Homecoming Mix

I made this mix Sunday afternoon, when I was thinking about the music that was played at AHS' Homecoming dance on Saturday night. These are the songs I would have played had I been the DJ. I didn't have time to link to all of them, but I scrounged up a few of them for download. Enjoy.

Dntel - (This Is) The Dream Of Evan And Chan
Ambulance, LTD. - Anecdote
Dan The Automator - Rockin' It
Doves - Words
Alpha - Back (Thanks for this track, Music For Robots. Head there to download it)
Nick Drake - Hazy Jane II
Murs - The Pain
The Notwist - Consequence
Ratatat - 17 Years
Calexico - The Book And The Canal
Trembling Blue Stars - Old Photographs
Magnetic Fields - 100,000 Fireflies
Stars - My Radio (AM Mix)
The Guild League - Cosmetropolis (London Swings)
Lyrics Born - Bad Dreams
Camera Obscura - Keep It Clean
Ugly Duckling - Journey To Anywhere
Big Star - Thirteen
The Reindeer Section - Raindrop
Magnetic Fields - Long-Forgotten Fairytale


chandler at 4:04 PM | |

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com