Saturday, November 20, 2004
Stubbs The Zombie Soundtrack

For videogamers who weep for the lack of decent soundtracks for games, fear not -- Stubbs The Zombie has put an end to your wait. Stubbs The Zombie is a game set in the 50's, so they are covers plenty from that era. Artists featured on the soundtrack include:

Ben Kweller "Lollipop"
The Raveonettes "My Boyfriend's Back"
Death Cab For Cutie "Earth Angel"
Rogue Wave "Everyday"
Cake "Strangers In The Night"
The Walkmen "There Goes My Baby"
The Dandy Warhols "All I Have To Do Is Dream"
Oranger "Mr. Sandman"
The Flaming Lips "If I Only Had A Brian"
Clem Snide "Tears On My Pillow"
Rose Hill Drive "Shakin' All Over"
Milton Mapes "Lonesome Town"
Phantom Planet "The Living Dead"

I can already tell that the Flaming Lips cover from the 1939 classic, The Wizard of Oz, will likely be my favorite of the album. This soundtrack will hit stores March 15, 2005.

chandler at 2:15 PM | |

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com