Friday, March 18, 2005
Tennessee's a brother to my sister Carolina where they're going to bury me

I don't really like doing YouSendIt links and all, but this is an absolute necessity. The new Ryan Adams song, "Let It Ride", is FANTASTIC. It first showed up at the .org, where people have been praising it incessantly. The praising, however, is not an act of fanboyism. This is a legitimately good song, and raises my expectations for Cold Roses to ridiculous heights. I can see why people are calling it a return to form, where it has that Whiskeytown-feeling to it. It's a wonderful song that you must not pass up. I URGE you all to take advantage of this download -- you will not be disappointed.

DOWNLOAD
Ryan Adams - Let It Ride

chandler at 10:12 PM | |

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com