Saturday, May 07, 2005
Chandler's alt.prom Mix '05

After I toiled away at this mix for weeks, I think I ended up with a pretty good one. Imagine hearing Holland, 1945 or the new M.I.A. mashup coming from the local DJ's speakers -- talk about busting some serious moves on the dance floor.

David Bowie - Let's Dance
M.I.A. v. Mindless Self Indulgence - Pull Up The Poor Bitches
Elvis Costello - (The Angels Want To Wear My) Red Shoes
The Soft Boys - Queen of Eyes
Weezer - I Just Threw Out The Love Of My Dreams
Cut Copy - That Was Just A Dream
Cut Copy - Zap Zap
Belle and Sebastian - Le Pastie de La Bourgeoisie
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out (Crash Berlin Remix)
Feist - Mushaboom (Mocky Remix)
The Vibrators - Baby Baby
The Ramones - Don't Come Close
M.I.A. - Hombre (Xerox Re-tug)
The Russian Futurists - Still Life
Primal Scream vs. Kasabian - Loaded Souls Forever
Spoon - Chips And Dip
Jimmy Soul - If You Want To Be Happy For The Rest Of Your Life
The Popguns - Landslide
Neutral Milk Hotel - Holland, 1945
Tegan and Sara vs. Mylo - Walking With A Ghost In Paris
Junior Senior - Itch U Can't Skratch
The Russian Futurists - Precious Metals
John Lennon - Stand By Me


chandler at 10:58 AM | |

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com