Friday, June 10, 2005
Music Midtown 2005

When I clock out of work today, Matt and I are going to be headed to Atlanta to attend Music Midtown. For the next two (possibly three) days, I'll be seeing bands such as DEVO, Bloc Party, the Pixies, Interpol, the White Stripes, Common, Lou Reed, the Lemonheads, among various other artists. Although the lineup doesn't exactly sound illustrious, it seems more appealing to me than Bonnaroo this year (as if I would actually go to that hippie-fest - ha!). This year's Music Midtown bears more semblance to a decent festival than any Music Midtown in years past (2003, 2002, 2001). Hopefully the rain will hold off (which I know it won't. Thank, Arlene!) Maybe the rain will be completely gone by the time I see Ryan Adams the following weekend.

chandler at 10:45 AM | |

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com