Monday, June 20, 2005
PETER JACKSON

I was watching the AFI Tribute to George Lucas tonight, and they featured several different classic directors commenting on the genius of Lucas (Coppola, Spielberg, Cameron, etc.). Among these directors was Peter Jackson -- when I saw the man, I was dumbfounded. He has lost an ENORMOUS amount of weight, and somehow looks as if he has lost years as well. The man looks as if he isn't a day over thirty! I will post a picture of him as soon as I can find one.

UPDATE: Thanks to Matt, I have a recent picture of him. Although I remember him looking much younger than that on the television, he still looks remarkably younger to me (albeit still homeless). The nice shirt helps, along with him losing the glasses.

chandler at 9:44 PM | |

Designed by Anja Stern (Brazil) at Blogskins
Powered by Blogger
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com